Saturday, May 28, 2011

You're the only who knows to slow it down.

Trust. That's all I need to see, that's all I want to find in my entourage. I wish it was that easy. I wish I had found it. It's sad. Now I know that's it's everything you could ask for in a relationship. If there is no trust, there is nothing at all. How could you be with someone and not being able to trust him so yes, you can't live without trust.
I don't feel so good these days. That boyfriend I was talking about, well it's over ... It's over because I took so much time in saying yes that he got bored and didn't want me as he wanted me before. He didn't want to get involved with me but yet, he did. His excuse ? He wanted to see if it's going anywhere. Well guess what, it's not going anywhere. I think now he knows :)
I wish relationships were easy. I'm not talking about boyfriends only, but every single person in this world that we talk to, get close to, and try to open the door to enter our lives. Those things aren't easy yet we make the effort to let people in. We don't always let them stay inside because most of them don't know the important thing we did so we let them go. Some people stay a little longer but are never meant to stay forever. And then there's these people who will always stay in. They cherich the place we've put them into and those are the people who are worth it. As rare as they could be, I have some in my life. But the disapointment is so strong that I don't even want to interact with those good people ... I don't feel good at all.
I don't think that words can actually express anything nor make me feel better but I talk, I write ... I believe in the power of words, indeed.
I feel bad, really bad. I hate it when I realise that someone haven't been good to me when he actually was able to. I hate it when I realise that someone could be honest with me but chose not to. It's what hurts the most. I'm disgusted.
I think I've said it all but I still feel that I need to say more. That's when I know that words aren't enough so I just shut up and stop.

Listening to : What hurts the most - Rascal flatts