Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Today is a new day ...

It's a new day indeed. But is it ever a new day for each and every one of us ? I don't really think so. Because we never wake up being someone new, whoever we are every single morning it's because of what previously happened in our lives. So it's never a new day for anyone. Although I believe this, I still say it every morning when I wake up. Today is a new day. It gives me so much joy and positive energy, I feel so comfortable and just ready enough to start my day.
It's 5 o'clock in the morning. This week and the next one is FULL of exams. So many of them and it just makes me go out of my mind. Stressing out isn't something I'm good at. I don't know how to manage it so it just takes my life upside down. I never sleep okay, never eat okay, never do anything the right way when I have exams and it sucks. Really. Well, I would do anything for my studies cause I trully don't see myself doing anything else in this world. What a great feeling regardless :)
Except for my friends, nothing seems to really stay the same in my life. I don't know. My life keeps changing every day and I don't understand the morality of it. People come and go as it seems.
It's really cold between me and my dad lately. In fact, we don't talk anymore. At all. It has always been this way with him. It's really hard to make him happy. It's really hard to please him. I really find it hard and there's sometimes when I really fight for his pride and sometimes I'm just so sick of trying and never getting anywhere that I just stop. It hurts to see that my own father is never fully proud of me. I know he is. But partially. I know there's this part of me that he never really accepted and he's not going to anytime soon. Yes, it hurts but I don't think that I ever talked about it with anyone ...
Well, as for my boyfriend, the last time we really talked is three or four days ago. We ended up fighting. We fought cause he thinks I'm too cold. Yes I am indeed. I'm always like that when I first start getting intimate with someone. That's the fear of getting hurt and it's been there a long time. But I feel good after quite some time and it all changes. We all have the same reflex I'm sure. We all protect ourselves and when it's all safe, that's when we open up and let ourselves go. It takes time for some of us but the beauty of it is that we end up with good people :)
So today is a new day. I'm not a new person but this is a new day. At the end of every day we are new people because with some hours lived, we learn new things and that's what makes the difference between each and every day we live and each and every person we are.