Sunday, May 15, 2011

"Enjoy this beautiful day because we get so few of them."

Today is a sunny day. It's so beautiful outside. The sun is shining, the birds are singing, the silence brings me peace. Peace I seem to lose during the week. These are my sundays. I never do anything on sundays. It's the only day of the week I seem to relax. It's so tiring being in and out all week all day long that I just need some relaxing moments on sunday to spend with my family most of the time because they are the ones we forget about during the week. We all get lost in the circle of life. School, work, friends ... This shouldn't make us forget about our loved ones but yet it does. For me it does. I never find some time to spend with my family during the week. My dad barely stays awake when he comes in at night, my mom seems so tired every night I can't really spend some time with her and my sister has so  much to do we don't communicate anymore so yes, I need sundays to feel like I have a family or I would be lost. I don't always get along with them but they are the ones who are supposed to always be there for me, I hope they will be.
About that guy ... I know now I've lost him forever and to be honest it hurts. I feel like I miss him every day, every second of the day. Should I do everything to get him back or should I let him go ? Should I sacrifice everything for him or is that too big of a risk to take ? It is sad to let go of your love. We don't fall in love everyday of our lives, it is really a blessing to sincerly love someone and when it happened to me I'm looking at it going away now, I can see it going far away from me. I wish I could catch it and never let it go but yet I'm scared to get hurt. OMG, it's the fear that made me let it go ... I'm just realising that now and it's sad. I'm scared that when I'm totally his, he won't take good care of me and I will get hurt so bad I won't be able to handle it ... Yes, this is brutal honesty, I'm scared :')
I'll try to enjoy this beautiful day because we get so few of them ...

Listening to : Pink - Perfect
Getting ready for some shopping time.