Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sick to the stomach but still smiling .

I'm not blogging now so I can tell my story. Or what I  lived after what happened the last time I blogged. It's been a very long time now and I don't intend on telling it all. In terms of boys, Oh God help me, he's the only one who knows how much of them came into my life for the past two months. Too many, really. At one point, it is annoying indeed but I enjoyed spending time with every one of them and I don't think I have any regrets. My sister thinks I'm A Lady Casanova lol. Well anyway. So much had happened in my life. A LOT !
I lost two friends, if I may call them that way. I don't like them anymore and I always make a promise to myself : always be surrounded by positive energy. That's what I do everyday. Sometimes I'm pretty good at it and sometimes I suck at it. But hey, it's life, ups and downs I guess.
I got so sick this week I can't get out of my bed at all. I feel so sick even right now. I'm about to faint .. But I write cause it's been a long time that I haven't and I seriously feel I need to be poetic again about life. I don't want to loose my way of seeing life from a wise perspective :)
I have changed since the last time I wrote on this blog. I don't want boys in my life anymore. I need a serious break. I don't feel I'm able to like anbody. I don't feel that way just because there is two ways of being with someone. You're either together for sex or together for a serious relationship which is all about love and future and getting married. Well I'm tired of being with boys just to kiss and kiss and kiss and I don't think I'm ready to be serious with anyone so that leaves me with no boys. I used to go out with boys just cause there's nothing better to do that's it and I knew every single time that he's not the one and I do it anyway but the thing now is that I know it's not going anywhere so why bother ... I just had too much fun and now I'm resting.
Well I'm in holidays for a long time now. It's been more than a month. I had fun at first now I'm sick. I can't wait till I get better so I can live up my summer again. I want to check in some dance classes (hopefully mom will be okay with it) and I want some muscle definition on my belly and my legs. I finally decided after years of dieting and months of sweating to get skinny that I want to keep my curves. It's sexy and it makes who I am. It's my signature and I intend to keep it but get some muscle definition though that's it.
Something else. I want some art in my life. I don't want to have studies in my life and that is that. I want something where I can express myself. Something that helps me to be myself and be bold.
Anyway, I feel so sick that I lost everything I really opened this blog for but it's okay. Some other time :)
Lots of love. Xoxo.