Tuesday, August 2, 2011

“In family life, love is the oil that eases friction, the cement that binds closer together, and the music that brings harmony.” - Eva Burrows quotes

Hello !
I am so excited to write today. Today is the first day of Ramadan. It is tiring indeed because I can't help feeling so hungry especially when I had one and only Mcdonalds meal yesterday which is basicly nothing ...
I love Ramadan for the simplest reasons. Family reunions. I love being around my whole family. It's just too good and exciting and it helps me to clear my head a lot. It calms me down and it helps me stay grounded. So I love it. My brother is coming from Paris tomorrow which I'm so excited about ! I haven't seen him or talk to him since December I guess so it's been a very long time. So now when the family gets together there will be no one missing. Everyone around. Like good old times. Fun times. I love it.
It's funny how I talk about family and how much I love them and love being around them. It is really really new to me. I never used to like them or be around them. God ! I hated it. But then I realised it is a big part of one's life and I am taking my time spending it with them while I have the chance. We only live once and I don't want to regret it. I learned to cherish the time I get to spend with them when I started realising how apart and far away from each other we became. Everyone gets lost in his work or studies or children or whatever, we intend to forget about spending quality time together. My brother doesn't even live in the same country, my sister is so busy busy all the time, my dad also. When I have school I'm busy too and my mom is always tired having to do so much during her day. So now I'm in holidays, I have all my time. My sister too. My other sister talked to me about gathering together so she wants as much as me to spend family time and my parents ... There is nothing they will love more than seeing all their children together and getting along. So why not make everybody proud :)
Yesterday, just before I went to sleep I checked my emails. I found a response from my favourite writer. OMG I was sooooo happy ! I sent her and email on her site and she actually answered me. With much love. I am so happy she did. I really reallly am. I just love her so much. She is the best writer ever. She inspires me so much with what she writes about. There is always unreal characters but she just uses them to tell a story about life, joy, happiness but even sadness, depression ... Everything that can possibly be a part of somebody's life. I learn so much from her stories it just makes me wiser everytime I finish one of her books. She actually told me that she loved what I sent her. What an honor.
Only a month until I go back to school. I won't say I am excited. Cause I'm totally not ha. I am enjoying myself being free and single. So good. I get to spend time with my friends and with my family which are the most important things I can focus on lately. So that is actually why I am enjoying so much time with family. Because I know once at school it will be so much harder to get together and I know it. It will be possible only at dinner with two missing person and at weekends with one missing person. As you can see there is always someone missing so GO HOLIDAYS <3
I try to keep myself busy because I feel hungry. I am trying to learn about the latest trends in fashion cause I don't know what's up with fashion since florals for spring and summer. Although we're still in summer, there is always something new in fashion. I do love fashion !

Until we meet again. XO.